Fordford (fôrd, fōrd),USA pronunciation n.
- a place where a river or other body of water is shallow enough to be crossed by wading.
- to cross (a river, stream, etc.) at a ford.
Falconfal•con (fôl′kən, fal′-, fô′kən),USA pronunciation n.
- any of several birds of prey of the family Falconidae, esp. of the genus Falco, usually distinguished by long, pointed wings, a hooked beak with a toothlike notch on each side of the upper bill, and swift, agile flight, typically diving to seize prey: some falcon species are close to extinction.
- the female gyrfalcon.
- any bird of prey trained for use in falconry. Cf. tercel.
- a small, light cannon in use from the 15th to the 17th century.
- (cap.) a family of air-to-air guided missiles, some of them capable of carrying nuclear warheads.
Stationsta•tion (stā′shən),USA pronunciation n.
- a place or position in which a person or thing is normally located.
- a stopping place for trains or other land conveyances, for the transfer of freight or passengers.
- the building or buildings at such a stopping place.
- the district or municipal headquarters of certain public services: police station; fire station; postal station.
- a place equipped for some particular kind of work, service, research, or the like: gasoline station; geophysical station.
- the position, as of persons or things, in a scale of estimation, rank, or dignity;
standing: the responsibility of persons of high station.
- a position, office, rank, calling, or the like.
- [Radio and Television.]
- a studio or building from which broadcasts originate.
- a person or organization originating and broadcasting messages or programs.
- a specific frequency or band of frequencies assigned to a regular or special broadcaster: Tune to the Civil Defense station.
- the complete equipment used in transmitting and receiving broadcasts.
- a military place of duty.
- a semipermanent army post.
- [Navy.]a place or region to which a ship or fleet is assigned for duty.
- (formerly in India) the area in which the British officials of a district or the officers of a garrison resided.
- [Biol.]a particular area or type of region where a given animal or plant is found.
- [Australian.]a ranch with its buildings, land, etc., esp. for raising sheep.
- Also called instrument station, set-up. a point where an observation is taken.
- a precisely located reference point.
- a length of 100 ft. (30 m) along a survey line.
- a section or area assigned to a waiter, soldier, etc.;
post: The waiter says this isn't his station.
- See stations of the cross.
- [Archaic.]the fact or condition of standing still.
- to assign a station to;
place or post in a station or position.
Wagonwag•on (wag′ən),USA pronunciation n.
- any of various kinds of four-wheeled vehicles designed to be pulled or having its own motor and ranging from a child's toy to a commercial vehicle for the transport of heavy loads, delivery, etc.
- [Informal.]See station wagon.
- a police van for transporting prisoners;
patrol wagon: The fight broke up before the wagon arrived.
- (cap.) Charles's Wain. See Big Dipper.
- a railway freight car or flatcar.
- a baby carriage.
- [Archaic.]a chariot.
- circle the wagons. See circle (def. 21).
- fix someone's wagon, [Slang.]to get even with or punish someone: He'd better mind his own business or I'll really fix his wagon.
- hitch one's wagon to a star, to have a high ambition, ideal, or purpose: It is better to hitch one's wagon to a star than to wander aimlessly through life.
- off the wagon, [Slang.]again drinking alcoholic beverages after a period of abstinence.
- on the wagon, [Slang.]abstaining from alcoholic beverages. Also, on the water wagon* on the water cart.
- to transport or convey by wagon.
- to proceed or haul goods by wagon: It was strenuous to wagon up the hill.Also,[esp. Brit.,] waggon.
Howdy , this image is about 1963 Ford Falcon Station Wagon (good Ford Falcon 2 Door Wagon For Sale #6). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 857 x 470. It's file size is just 59 KB. If You want to save This image to Your laptop, you have to Click here. You also also download more photos by clicking the following photo or read more at here: Ford Falcon 2 Door Wagon For Sale.
A steel plate can be utilized instead of stone or wood. Add a festive pretty plate along with a structure that is distinct towards the walls and units comparison with stone or lumber countertop. The tiles are since it is not merely beautiful and colorful, but additionally rather sensible for developing a backsplash, a great decision.
Sure is most needed while preparing in the home? However, you ought to start to appear element of your kitchen wall. Then there's the best option for you if you take up the wall only to clean or paint to clean the stains are complicated to scrub.
Glazed tiles fairly easily cleaned after cleaning to stop water locations which could blunt the colour of the tiles, though it should be eliminated carefully using a clean dry material. A matter of type, often prolonged 1963 Ford Falcon Station Wagon (good Ford Falcon 2 Door Wagon For Sale #6) made from the table to the drawer where the drain and also the oven is situated. Thus strip that is usually outside but can straight well.
You'll be able to choose an imaginative that is Ford Falcon 2 Door Wagon For Sale with beautiful marble patterned tiles, or steel discs to add attractive decorations to the kitchen wall. As it pertains towards some of the important factors while in the home and the kitchen, whether you are currently thinking of additionally part of the wall countertop, and refrigerator?