41 Eagle Rock Bend Ct, Millbrook, AL 36054 ( Millbrook Nursing Home Great Pictures #8) Pictures Collection
Eagleea•gle (ē′gəl),USA pronunciation n., v., -gled, -gling.
- any of several large, soaring birds of prey belonging to the hawk family Accipitridae, noted for their size, strength, and powers of flight and vision: formerly widespread in North America, eagles are mostly confined to Alaska and a few isolated populations. Cf. bald eagle, golden eagle.
- a figure or representation of an eagle, much used as an emblem: the Roman eagle.
- a standard, seal, or the like bearing such a figure.
- one of a pair of silver insignia in the shape of eagles with outstretched wings worn by a colonel in the U.S. Army, Air Force, and Marine Corps and by a captain in the U.S. Navy.
- (cap.) a gold coin of the U.S., traded for investment, available in denominations of 5, 10, 25, and 50 dollars containing 1/10 to 1 troy ounce of gold, having on its reverse a picture of an eagle: first issued in 1986.
- a former gold coin of the U.S., issued until 1933, equal to 10 dollars, showing an eagle on its reverse.
- [Golf.]a score of two below par for any single hole.
- (cap.) [Astron.]the constellation Aquila.
- a representation in green of an eagle, used on playing cards to designate a suit in the pack additional to the four standard suits.
- a card of a suit so designated.
- eagles, the suit itself.
- [Golf.]to make an eagle on (a hole).
Rockrock1 (rok),USA pronunciation n.
- a large mass of stone forming a hill, cliff, promontory, or the like.
- mineral matter of variable composition, consolidated or unconsolidated, assembled in masses or considerable quantities in nature, as by the action of heat or water.
- a particular kind of such matter: igneous rock.
- stone in the mass: buildings that stand upon rock.
- a stone of any size.
- something resembling or suggesting a rock.
- a firm foundation or support: The Lord is my rock.
- [Chiefly Brit.]a kind of hard candy, variously flavored.
- See rock candy.
- Often, rocks.
- a piece of money.
- a dollar bill.
- a diamond.
- any gem.
- crack (def. 41).
- a pellet or lump of crack.
- between a rock and a hard place, between undesirable alternatives.
- on the rocks:
- [Informal.]in or into a state of disaster or ruin: Their marriage is on the rocks.
- [Informal.]without funds;
- (of a beverage, esp. liquor or a cocktail) with, or containing, ice cubes: Scotch on the rocks; a vodka martini on the rocks.
- get one's rocks off, Slang (vulgar). to have an orgasm.
Bendbend1 (bend),USA pronunciation v., bent or (Archaic) bend•ed;
- to force (an object, esp. a long or thin one) from a straight form into a curved or angular one, or from a curved or angular form into some different form: to bend an iron rod into a hoop.
- to direct or turn in a particular direction: to bend one's energies to the task.
- to cause to submit or yield: to bend someone to one's will.
- to modify or relax (restrictions, regulations, etc.) temporarily or in certain circumstances: to bend the rules.
- to incline mentally (usually fol. by to or toward): bending his thoughts back toward his childhood.
- to pull back the string of (a bow or the like) in preparation for shooting.
- [Naut.]to fasten.
- [Archaic.]to strain or brace tensely (often fol. by up).
- to become curved, crooked, or bent: a bow that bends easily.
- to assume a bent posture;
stoop (often fol. by over): to bend as one walks; to bend over and pick up something.
- to turn or incline in a particular direction;
be directed: The road bent toward the south.
- to yield or submit;
- to bow in submission or reverence: bending to one's monarch.
- to direct one's energies: We bent to our work as the bell sounded.
- bend or lean or fall over backward, to exert oneself to the utmost;
make a serious effort: They bent over backward to make sure their guests were comfortable.
- the act of bending.
- something that bends;
crook: a bend in the road; a bend in the curtain rod.
- [Naut.]any of various loops or knots for joining the ends of two ropes or the like, or for joining the end of a rope or the like to some other object.
- bends, [Naut.]
- thick planking immediately below the waterways of a wooden vessel.
- the wales of a vessel.
- the bends, aeroembolism (def. 2).
- around or round the bend, [Slang.]insane;
crazy: These interruptions will send me round the bend!
ALal (äl),USA pronunciation n.
- See Indian mulberry.
Hi , this post is about 41 Eagle Rock Bend Ct, Millbrook, AL 36054 ( Millbrook Nursing Home Great Pictures #8). This attachment is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 857 x 580. It's file size is only 86 KB. If You desired to download It to Your laptop, you can Click here. You might also download more attachments by clicking the following picture or read more at here: Millbrook Nursing Home.
By adding accessories exciting inside and linked by positioning a tiny carpet, you're able to complete the decor. This carpeting will be attached as well as all-the products in a view that is pleasant.
That A Workplace Decorating Tips to Defeat Indifference in Function could perhaps be ideas and feedback for the interior design of one's dream home. The office is just a spot where we spend time performing our daily work. There's also stating that the office is really a second home than households.
Thus, it's very important to have the capacity to organize work space satisfying and comfortable. Since to really have a comfortable 41 Eagle Rock Bend Ct, Millbrook, AL 36054 ( Millbrook Nursing Home Great Pictures #8), we will feel for most of US feel bored and tired, appreciate doing their everyday workday.