Reviewre•view (ri vyo̅o̅′),USA pronunciation n.
- a critical article or report, as in a periodical, on a book, play, recital, or the like;
- the process of going over a subject again in study or recitation in order to fix it in the memory or summarize the facts.
- an exercise designed or intended for study of this kind.
- a general survey of something, esp. in words;
a report or account of something.
- an inspection or examination by viewing, esp. a formal inspection of any military or naval force, parade, or the like.
- a periodical publication containing articles on current events or affairs, books, art, etc.: a literary review.
- a judicial reexamination, as by a higher court, of the decision or proceedings in a case.
- a second or repeated view of something.
- a viewing of the past;
contemplation or consideration of past events, circumstances, or facts.
- [Bridge.]a recapitulation of the bids made by all players.
- to go over (lessons, studies, work, etc.) in review.
- to view, look at, or look over again.
- to inspect, esp. formally or officially: to review the troops.
- to survey mentally;
take a survey of: to review the situation.
- to discuss (a book, play, etc.) in a critical review;
write a critical report upon.
- to look back upon;
- to present a survey of in speech or writing.
- to reexamine judicially: a decision to review the case.
- [Bridge.]to repeat and summarize (all bids made by the players).
- to write reviews;
review books, movies, etc., as for a newspaper or periodical: He reviews for some small-town newspaper.
CURTAINScur•tain (kûr′tn),USA pronunciation n.
- a hanging piece of fabric used to shut out the light from a window, adorn a room, increase privacy, etc.
- a movable or folding screen used for similar purposes.
- [Chiefly New Eng.]a window shade.
- a set of hanging drapery for concealing all or part of the stage or set from the view of the audience.
- the act or time of raising or opening a curtain at the start of a performance: an 8:30 curtain.
- the end of a scene or act indicated by the closing or falling of a curtain: first-act curtain.
- an effect, line, or plot solution at the conclusion of a performance: a strong curtain; weak curtain.
- music signaling the end of a radio or television performance.
- (used as a direction in a script of a play to indicate that a scene or act is concluded.)
- anything that shuts off, covers, or conceals: a curtain of artillery fire.
- a relatively flat or featureless extent of wall between two pavilions or the like.
- [Fort.]the part of a wall or rampart connecting two bastions, towers, or the like.
- curtains, the end;
death, esp. by violence: It looked like curtains for another mobster.
- draw the curtain on or over:
- to bring to a close: to draw the curtain on a long career of public service.
- to keep secret.
- lift the curtain on:
- to commence;
- to make known or public;
disclose: to lift the curtain on a new scientific discovery.
- to provide, shut off, conceal, or adorn with, or as if with, a curtain.
Hi , this picture is about Blu-ray Review – CURTAINS (1983) (delightful Curtains 1983 #3). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 874 x 664. It's file size is only 65 KB. Wether You desired to download This picture to Your PC, you might Click here. You might too see more photos by clicking the image below or see more at this post: Curtains 1983.
But grey can be a simple shade that seems yet easy-to match with additional shades more distinction. So the color Blu-ray Review – CURTAINS (1983) (delightful Curtains 1983 #3) that is chosen works for folks who wish to employ basic shades like white, but less. You should consider these methods and concerns in choosing color mixtures, to acquire the combo right paint colour. Pick a colour to paint the surfaces a vibrant colour combinations of dreary.
The vivid hues are designed here is not-so dazzling vibrant colour, because the impression will be truly created by the color combination of Blu-ray Review – CURTAINS (1983) (delightful Curtains 1983 #3) with stunning shades desperate. Choose colors which can be soft or soft although brilliant. Like, light blue, turf green, red, and others. Even though the combination with other shades which are lighter nor banned, however you must choose the blend that is appropriate.