The image of Brain Sections Diagram have 7 attachments it's including Brain Sections Diagram Parts Brain Affected By Autism Vector Stock Vector 239650000, Ordinary Brain Sections Diagram #2 Cross Section Diagram Of A Brain Brain Cross Section Diagram - Anatomy Organ, Diagram Showing The Main Areas And Stucture Of The Human Brain., Royalty-Free Illustration. Download Brain Sections Diagram ., Designs And Diagram Of Brain Parts | Picturespider.com, Brain Sections Diagram #6 Brain Sections, Psychologists, And Scientists Are Continually Endeavoring To Learn Exactly How The Many Structures Of The Brain Work Together Intricately To Create Our .. Here are the pictures:
The blog post of Brain Sections Diagram was posted at June 16, 2018 at 11:35 am. It is published in the Sectional category. Brain Sections Diagram is tagged with Brain Sections Diagram, Brain, Sections, Diagram..
Brainbrain (brān),USA pronunciation n.
- the part of the central nervous system enclosed in the cranium of humans and other vertebrates, consisting of a soft, convoluted mass of gray and white matter and serving to control and coordinate the mental and physical actions.
- (in many invertebrates) a part of the nervous system more or less corresponding to the brain of vertebrates.
- Sometimes, brains. (used with a pl. v.) understanding;
- the brain as the center of thought, understanding, etc.;
- brains, a member of a group who is regarded as its intellectual leader or planner: The junior partner is the brains of the firm.
- a very intelligent or brilliant person.
- the controlling or guiding mechanism in a computer, robot, pacemaker, etc.
- the part of a computer system for coordination or guidance, as of a missile.
- beat one's brains out, to try very hard to understand and work out a problem, remember something, etc.: She beat her brains out studying for the exam.
- have something on the brain, to have an obsession;
be occupied with: Lately I seem to have food on the brain.
- pick someone's brains, to obtain information by questioning another person rather than by seeking it independently: He refused to prepare for the exam but counted on being able to pick his roommate's brains.
- to smash the skull of.
- to hit or bang (someone) on the head.
Sectionssec•tion (sek′shən),USA pronunciation n.
- a part that is cut off or separated.
- a distinct part or subdivision of anything, as an object, country, community, class, or the like: the poor section of town; the left section of a drawer.
- a distinct part or subdivision of a writing, as of a newspaper, legal code, chapter, etc.: the financial section of a daily paper; section 2 of the bylaws.
- one of a number of parts that can be fitted together to make a whole: sections of a fishing rod.
- (in most of the U.S. west of Ohio) one of the 36 numbered subdivisions, each one square mile (2.59 sq. km or 640 acres), of a township.
- an act or instance of cutting;
separation by cutting.
- the making of an incision.
- an incision.
- a thin slice of a tissue, mineral, or the like, as for microscopic examination.
- a representation of an object as it would appear if cut by a plane, showing its internal structure.
- a small unit consisting of two or more squads.
- Also called staff section. any of the subdivisions of a staff.
- a small tactical division in naval and air units.
- a division of a sleeping car containing both an upper and a lower berth.
- a length of trackage, roadbed, signal equipment, etc., maintained by one crew.
- any of two or more trains, buses, or the like, running on the same route and schedule at the same time, one right behind the other, and considered as one unit, as when a second is necessary to accommodate more passengers than the first can carry: On holidays the New York to Boston train runs in three sections.
- a segment of a naturally segmented fruit, as of an orange or grapefruit.
- a division of an orchestra or band containing all the instruments of one class: a rhythm section.
- [Bookbinding.]signature (def. 8).
- Also called section mark. a mark used to indicate a subdivision of a book, chapter, or the like, or as a mark of reference to a footnote.
- [Theat.]one of a series of circuits for controlling certain lights, as footlights.
- shape (def. 12).
- to cut or divide into sections.
- to cut through so as to present a section.
- to make an incision.
Diagramdi•a•gram (dī′ə gram′),USA pronunciation n., v., -gramed or -grammed, -gram•ing or -gram•ming.
- a figure, usually consisting of a line drawing, made to accompany and illustrate a geometrical theorem, mathematical demonstration, etc.
- a drawing or plan that outlines and explains the parts, operation, etc., of something: a diagram of an engine.
- a chart, plan, or scheme.
- to represent by a diagram;
make a diagram of.
Have you been trying to find the Brain Sections Diagram? You should think about concerning the decor of the family room as well as worry about furniture measures if you like to really have a family room that is wonderful and exciting. When you choose to have a decoration for your existing room, you might also need to take into consideration on the equilibrium of the existing room.
Decorating suggestions living room wall as you are able to have on your existing room is wallpaper, if you would like with an sophisticated look of your living room. There are lots of wonderful picture styles that you could decide to decorate your existing room wall decoration to make use of this sort, you have to look at the equilibrium of one's family area.
If your room is high in furniture, you need to use this wallpaper in only an entire wall-in your family room. Picture actually likely to decorate your livingroom while you simply use it within the wall.
As well as wallpaper, there's a lot of different Brain Sections Diagram as you are able to opt for your family room. Around the wall with a unique design, if you have a small living room, you're able to place a mirror for instance. Moreover, it offers a wider view, the mirror will surely enhance your family room. You may also employ art, painting, etc.