Buy John Lewis Chinese Blossom Duvet Cover And Pillowcase Set Online At Johnlewis.com . ( Duvet Sets John Lewis Nice Look #5) Images Gallery
Buybuy (bī),USA pronunciation v., bought, buy•ing, n.
- to acquire the possession of, or the right to, by paying or promising to pay an equivalent, esp. in money;
- to acquire by exchange or concession: to buy favor with flattery.
- to hire or obtain the services of: The Yankees bought a new center fielder.
- to bribe: Most public officials cannot be bought.
- to be the monetary or purchasing equivalent of: Ten dollars buys less than it used to.
- [Chiefly Theol.]to redeem;
- [Cards.]to draw or be dealt (a card): He bought an ace.
- to accept or believe: I don't buy that explanation.
- to be deceived by: He bought the whole story.
- to be or become a purchaser.
- buy down, to lower or reduce (the mortgage interest rate) by means of a buy-down.
- buy in:
- to buy a supply of;
accumulate a stock of.
- to buy back one's own possession at an auction.
- to undertake a buy-in. Also, buy into.
- buy into, to purchase a share, interest, or membership in: They tried to buy into the club but were not accepted.
- buy it, [Slang.]to get killed: He bought it at Dunkirk.
- buy off, to get rid of (a claim, opposition, etc.) by payment;
purchase the noninterference of;
bribe: The corrupt official bought off those who might expose him.
- buy out, to secure all of (an owner or partner's) share or interest in an enterprise: She bought out an established pharmacist and is doing very well.
- buy up, to buy as much as one can of something or as much as is offered for sale: He bought up the last of the strawberries at the fruit market.
- an act or instance of buying.
- something bought or to be bought;
purchase: That coat was a sensible buy.
- a bargain: The couch was a real buy.
Johnjohn ( jon),USA pronunciation n. [Slang.]
- a toilet or bathroom.
- (sometimes cap.) a fellow;
- (sometimes cap.) a prostitute's customer.
Lewislew•is (lo̅o̅′is),USA pronunciation n.
- a device for lifting a dressed stone, consisting of a number of pieces fitting together to fill a dovetailed recess cut into the stone.
ChineseChi•nese (chī nēz′, -nēs′),USA pronunciation n., pl. -nese, adj.
- the standard language of China, based on the speech of Beijing;
- a group of languages of the Sino-Tibetan family, including standard Chinese and most of the other languages of China. Abbr.: Chin., Chin
- any of the Chinese languages, which vary among themselves to the point of mutual unintelligibility.
- a native or descendant of a native of China.
- of or pertaining to China, its inhabitants, or one of their languages.
- noting or pertaining to the partly logographic, partly phonetic script used for the writing of Chinese, Japanese, and other languages, consisting of thousands of brushstroke characters written in vertical columns from right to left.
Duvetdu•vet (do̅o̅ vā′, dyo̅o̅-),USA pronunciation n.
- a usually down-filled quilt, often with a removable cover;
F: down (plumage), MF, alter. of dumet, deriv. of OF dum ON dūnn down2]
Covercov•er (kuv′ər),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to be or serve as a covering for;
rest on the surface of: Snow covered the fields.
- to place something over or upon, as for protection, concealment, or warmth.
- to provide with a covering or top: Cover the pot with a lid.
- to protect or conceal (the body, head, etc.) with clothes, a hat, etc;
- to bring upon (oneself ): He covered himself with glory by his exploits.
- to hide from view;
- to spread on or over;
apply to: to cover bread with honey.
- to put all over the surface of: to cover a wall with paint.
- to include, deal with, or provide for;
address: The rules cover working conditions.
- to suffice to defray or meet (a charge, expense, etc.): Ten dollars should cover my expenses.
- to offset (an outlay, loss, liability, etc.).
- to achieve in distance traversed;
pass or travel over: We covered 600 miles a day on our trip.
- to act as a reporter or reviewer of (an event, a field of interest, a performance, etc.);
have as an assignment: She covers sports for the paper.
- to publish or broadcast a report or reports of (a news item, a series of related events, etc.): The press covered the trial in great detail.
- to pass or rise over and surmount or envelop: The river covered the town during the flood.
- [Insurance.]to insure against risk or loss.
- to shelter;
serve as a defense for.
- to be in line with by occupying a position directly before or behind.
- to protect (a soldier, force, or military position) during an expected period of ground combat by taking a position from which any hostile troops can be fired upon.
- to take temporary charge of or responsibility for in place of another: Please cover my phone while I'm out to lunch.
- to extend over;
comprise: The book covers 18th-century England.
- to be assigned to or responsible for, as a territory or field of endeavor: We have two sales representatives covering the Southwest.
- to aim at, as with a pistol.
- to have within range, as a fortress does adjacent territory.
- to play a card higher than (the one led or previously played in the round).
- to deposit the equivalent of (money deposited), as in wagering.
- to accept the conditions of (a bet, wager, etc.).
- (in short selling) to purchase securities or commodities in order to deliver them to the broker from whom they were borrowed.
- [Baseball.]to take a position close to or at (a base) so as to catch a ball thrown to the base: The shortstop covered second on the attempted steal.
- to guard (an opponent on offense) so as to prevent him or her from scoring or carrying out his or her assignment: to cover a potential pass receiver.
- (esp. of a male animal) to copulate with.
- (of a hen) to brood or sit on (eggs or chicks).
- [Informal.]to serve as a substitute for someone who is absent: We cover for the receptionist during lunch hour.
- to hide the wrongful or embarrassing action of another by providing an alibi or acting in the other's place: They covered for him when he missed roll call.
- to play a card higher than the one led or previously played in the round: She led the eight and I covered with the jack.
- to spread over an area or surface, esp. for the purpose of obscuring an existing covering or of achieving a desired thickness and evenness: This paint is much too thin to cover.
- cover one's ass, Slang (vulgar). to take measures that will prevent one from suffering blame, loss, harm, etc.
- cover up:
- to cover completely;
- to keep secret;
conceal: She tried to cover up her part in the plot.
- something that covers, as the lid of a container or the binding of a book.
- a blanket, quilt, or the like: Put another cover on the bed.
- anything that veils, screens, or shuts from sight: under cover of darkness.
- woods, underbrush, etc., serving to shelter and conceal wild animals or game;
- vegetation that serves to protect or conceal animals, such as birds, from excessive sunlight, from drying, or from predators.
- a set of eating utensils and the like, as plate, knife, fork, and napkin, placed for each person at a table.
- an assumed identity, occupation, or business that masks the true or real one: His job at the embassy was a cover for his work as a spy.
- a covering of snow, esp. when suitable for skiing.
- a pretense;
- a person who substitutes for another or stands ready to substitute if needed: She was hired as a cover for six roles at the opera house.
- See cover charge.
- an envelope or outer wrapping for mail.
- a letter folded so that the address may be placed on the outside and the missive mailed.
- [Finance.]funds to cover liability or secure against risk of loss.
- See cover version.
- Also called covering. a collection of sets having the property that a given set is contained in the union of the sets in the collection.
- blow one's cover, to divulge one's secret identity, esp. inadvertently: The TV news story blew his carefully fabricated cover.
- break cover, to emerge, esp. suddenly, from a place of concealment: The fox broke cover and the chase was on.
- take cover, to seek shelter or safety: The hikers took cover in a deserted cabin to escape the sudden storm.
- under cover:
secretly: Arrangements for the escape were made under cover.
- within an envelope: The report will be mailed to you under separate cover.
Andand (and; unstressed ənd, ən, or, esp. after a homorganic consonant, n),USA pronunciation conj.
- (used to connect grammatically coordinate words, phrases, or clauses) along or together with;
as well as;
in addition to;
moreover: pens and pencils.
- added to;
plus: 2 and 2 are 4.
- then: He read for an hour and went to bed.
- also, at the same time: to sleep and dream.
- then again;
repeatedly: He coughed and coughed.
- (used to imply different qualities in things having the same name): There are bargains and bargains, so watch out.
- (used to introduce a sentence, implying continuation) also;
then: And then it happened.
- [Informal.]to (used between two finite verbs): Try and do it. Call and see if she's home yet.
- (used to introduce a consequence or conditional result): He felt sick and decided to lie down for a while. Say one more word about it and I'll scream.
on the contrary: He tried to run five miles and couldn't. They said they were about to leave and then stayed for two more hours.
- (used to connect alternatives): He felt that he was being forced to choose between his career and his family.
- (used to introduce a comment on the preceding clause): They don't like each other--and with good reason.
- [Archaic.]if: and you please.Cf. an2.
- and so forth, and the like;
et cetera: We discussed traveling, sightseeing, and so forth.
- and so on, and more things or others of a similar kind;
and the like: It was a summer filled with parties, picnics, and so on.
- an added condition, stipulation, detail, or particular: He accepted the job, no ands or buts about it.
- conjunction (def. 5b).
Setset (set),USA pronunciation v., set, set•ting, n., adj., interj.
- to put (something or someone) in a particular place: to set a vase on a table.
- to place in a particular position or posture: Set the baby on his feet.
- to place in some relation to something or someone: We set a supervisor over the new workers.
- to put into some condition: to set a house on fire.
- to put or apply: to set fire to a house.
- to put in the proper position: to set a chair back on its feet.
- to put in the proper or desired order or condition for use: to set a trap.
- to distribute or arrange china, silver, etc., for use on (a table): to set the table for dinner.
- to place (the hair, esp. when wet) on rollers, in clips, or the like, so that the hair will assume a particular style.
- to put (a price or value) upon something: He set $7500 as the right amount for the car. The teacher sets a high value on neatness.
- to fix the value of at a certain amount or rate;
value: He set the car at $500. She sets neatness at a high value.
- to post, station, or appoint for the purpose of performing some duty: to set spies on a person.
- to determine or fix definitely: to set a time limit.
- to resolve or decide upon: to set a wedding date.
- to cause to pass into a given state or condition: to set one's mind at rest; to set a prisoner free.
- to direct or settle resolutely or wishfully: to set one's mind to a task.
- to present as a model;
place before others as a standard: to set a good example.
- to establish for others to follow: to set a fast pace.
- to prescribe or assign, as a task.
- to adjust (a mechanism) so as to control its performance.
- to adjust the hands of (a clock or watch) according to a certain standard: I always set my watch by the clock in the library.
- to adjust (a timer, alarm of a clock, etc.) so as to sound when desired: He set the alarm for seven o'clock.
- to fix or mount (a gem or the like) in a frame or setting.
- to ornament or stud with gems or the like: a bracelet set with pearls.
- to cause to sit;
seat: to set a child in a highchair.
- to put (a hen) on eggs to hatch them.
- to place (eggs) under a hen or in an incubator for hatching.
- to place or plant firmly: to set a flagpole in concrete.
- to put into a fixed, rigid, or settled state, as the face, muscles, etc.
- to fix at a given point or calibration: to set the dial on an oven; to set a micrometer.
- to tighten (often fol. by up): to set nuts well up.
- to cause to take a particular direction: to set one's course to the south.
- to put (a broken or dislocated bone) back in position.
- (of a hunting dog) to indicate the position of (game) by standing stiffly and pointing with the muzzle.
- to fit, as words to music.
- to arrange for musical performance.
- to arrange (music) for certain voices or instruments.
- to arrange the scenery, properties, lights, etc., on (a stage) for an act or scene.
- to prepare (a scene) for dramatic performance.
- to spread and secure (a sail) so as to catch the wind.
- to arrange (type) in the order required for printing.
- to put together types corresponding to (copy);
compose in type: to set an article.
- [Baking.]to put aside (a substance to which yeast has been added) in order that it may rise.
- to change into curd: to set milk with rennet.
- to cause (glue, mortar, or the like) to become fixed or hard.
- to urge, goad, or encourage to attack: to set the hounds on a trespasser.
- [Bridge.]to cause (the opposing partnership or their contract) to fall short: We set them two tricks at four spades. Only perfect defense could set four spades.
- to affix or apply, as by stamping: The king set his seal to the decree.
- to fix or engage (a fishhook) firmly into the jaws of a fish by pulling hard on the line once the fish has taken the bait.
- to sharpen or put a keen edge on (a blade, knife, razor, etc.) by honing or grinding.
- to fix the length, width, and shape of (yarn, fabric, etc.).
- [Carpentry.]to sink (a nail head) with a nail set.
- to bend or form to the proper shape, as a saw tooth or a spring.
- to bend the teeth of (a saw) outward from the blade alternately on both sides in order to make a cut wider than the blade itself.
- to pass below the horizon;
sink: The sun sets early in winter.
- to decline;
- to assume a fixed or rigid state, as the countenance or the muscles.
- (of the hair) to be placed temporarily on rollers, in clips, or the like, in order to assume a particular style: Long hair sets more easily than short hair.
- to become firm, solid, or permanent, as mortar, glue, cement, or a dye, due to drying or physical or chemical change.
- to sit on eggs to hatch them, as a hen.
- to hang or fit, as clothes.
- to begin to move;
start (usually fol. by forth, out, off, etc.).
- (of a flower's ovary) to develop into a fruit.
- (of a hunting dog) to indicate the position of game.
- to have a certain direction or course, as a wind, current, or the like.
- (of a sail) to be spread so as to catch the wind.
- (of type) to occupy a certain width: This copy sets to forty picas.
- [Nonstandard.]sit: Come in and set a spell.
- set about:
- to begin on;
- to undertake;
- to assault;
- set against:
- to cause to be hostile or antagonistic.
- to compare or contrast: The advantages must be set against the disadvantages.
- set ahead, to set to a later setting or time: Set your clocks ahead one hour.
- set apart:
- to reserve for a particular purpose.
- to cause to be noticed;
distinguish: Her bright red hair sets her apart from her sisters.
- set aside:
- to put to one side;
reserve: The clerk set aside the silver brooch for me.
- to dismiss from the mind;
- to prevail over;
annul: to set aside a verdict.
- set back:
- to hinder;
- to turn the hands of (a watch or clock) to show an earlier time: When your plane gets to California, set your watch back two hours.
- to reduce to a lower setting: Set back the thermostat before you go to bed.
- set by, to save or keep for future use.
- set down:
- to write or to copy or record in writing or printing.
- to consider;
estimate: to set someone down as a fool.
- to attribute;
ascribe: to set a failure down to bad planning.
- to put in a position of rest on a level surface.
- to humble or humiliate.
- to land an airplane: We set down in a heavy fog.
- (in horse racing) to suspend (a jockey) from competition because of some offense or infraction of the rules.
- set forth:
- to give an account of;
describe: He set forth his theory in a scholarly report.
- to begin a journey;
start: Columbus set forth with three small ships.
- set forward, to turn the hands of (a watch or clock) to show a later time: When your plane lands in New York, set your watch forward two hours.
- set in:
- to begin to prevail;
arrive: Darkness set in.
- (of winds or currents) to blow or flow toward the shore.
- set off:
- to cause to become ignited or to explode.
- to begin;
- to intensify or improve by contrast.
- to begin a journey or trip;
- set on:
- Also, set upon. to attack or cause to attack: to set one's dog on a stranger.
- to instigate;
incite: to set a crew to mutiny.
- set one's face against. See face (def. 35).
- set out:
- to begin a journey or course: to set out for home.
- to undertake;
attempt: He set out to prove his point.
- to design;
plan: to set out a pattern.
- to define;
describe: to set out one's arguments.
- to plant: to set out petunias and pansies.
- to lay out (the plan of a building) in actual size at the site.
- to lay out (a building member or the like) in actual size.
- set store by. See store (def. 9).
- set to:
- to make a vigorous effort;
apply oneself to work;
- to begin to fight;
- set up:
- to put upright;
- to put into a high or powerful position.
- to construct;
- to be assembled or made ready for use: exercise equipment that sets up in a jiffy.
- to inaugurate;
- to enable to begin in business;
provide with means.
- to make a gift of;
treat, as to drinks.
- to stimulate;
- to propound;
- to bring about;
- to become firm or hard, as a glue or cement: a paint that sets up within five minutes.
- to lead or lure into a dangerous, detrimental, or embarrassing situation, as by deceitful prearrangement or connivance.
- to entrap or frame, as an innocent person in a crime or a criminal suspect in a culpable circumstance in order to achieve an arrest.
- to arrange the murder or execution of: His partner set him up with the mob.
- [Bridge.]to establish (a suit): to set up spades.
- the act or state of setting or the state of being set.
- a collection of articles designed for use together: a set of china; a chess set.
- a collection, each member of which is adapted for a special use in a particular operation: a set of golf clubs; a set of carving knives.
- a number, group, or combination of things of similar nature, design, or function: a set of ideas.
- a series of volumes by one author, about one subject, etc.
- a number, company, or group of persons associated by common interests, occupations, conventions, or status: a set of murderous thieves; the smart set.
- the fit, as of an article of clothing: the set of his coat.
- fixed direction, bent, or inclination: The set of his mind was obvious.
- bearing or carriage: the set of one's shoulders.
- the assumption of a fixed, rigid, or hard state, as by mortar or glue.
- the arrangement of the hair in a particular style: How much does the beauty parlor charge for a shampoo and set?
- a plate for holding a tool or die.
- an apparatus for receiving radio or television programs;
- [Philately.]a group of stamps that form a complete series.
- [Tennis.]a unit of a match, consisting of a group of not fewer than six games with a margin of at least two games between the winner and loser: He won the match in straight sets of 6–3, 6–4, 6–4.
- a construction representing a place or scene in which the action takes place in a stage, motion-picture, or television production.
- the bending out of the points of alternate teeth of a saw in opposite directions.
- a permanent deformation or displacement of an object or part.
- a tool for giving a certain form to something, as a saw tooth.
- a chisel having a wide blade for dividing bricks.
- [Hort.]a young plant, or a slip, tuber, or the like, suitable for planting.
- the number of couples required to execute a quadrille or the like.
- a series of movements or figures that make up a quadrille or the like.
- a group of pieces played by a band, as in a night club, and followed by an intermission.
- the period during which these pieces are played.
- [Bridge.]a failure to take the number of tricks specified by one's contract: Our being vulnerable made the set even more costly.
- the direction of a wind, current, etc.
- the form or arrangement of the sails, spars, etc., of a vessel.
- suit (def. 12).
- [Psychol.]a temporary state of an organism characterized by a readiness to respond to certain stimuli in a specific way.
- a timber frame bracing or supporting the walls or roof of a shaft or stope.
- [Carpentry.]See nail set.
- a collection of objects or elements classed together.
- the width of a body of type.
- sett (def. 3).
- fixed or prescribed beforehand: a set time; set rules.
fixed: The hall holds a set number of people.
- deliberately composed;
customary: set phrases.
rigid: a set smile.
- resolved or determined;
habitually or stubbornly fixed: to be set in one's opinions.
- completely prepared;
ready: Is everyone set?
- all set, in readiness;
prepared: They were at the starting line and all set to begin.
Also, get set!
- (in calling the start of a race): Ready! Set! Go!
Onlineline1 (līn),USA pronunciation n., v., lined, lin•ing.
- a mark or stroke long in proportion to its breadth, made with a pen, pencil, tool, etc., on a surface: a line down the middle of the page.
- a continuous extent of length, straight or curved, without breadth or thickness;
the trace of a moving point.
- something arranged along a line, esp. a straight line;
a row or series: a line of trees.
- a number of persons standing one behind the other and waiting their turns at or for something;
- something resembling a traced line, as a band of color, a seam, or a furrow: lines of stratification in rock.
- a furrow or wrinkle on the face, neck, etc.: lines around the eyes.
- an indication of demarcation;
limit: the county line; a fine line between right and wrong.
- a row of written or printed letters, words, etc.: a page of 30 lines.
- a verse of poetry: A line in iambic pentameter contains five feet.
- Usually, lines. the words of an actor's part in a drama, musical comedy, etc.: to rehearse one's lines.
- a short written message: Drop me a line when you're on vacation.
- a system of public conveyances, as buses or trains, plying regularly over a fixed route: the northbound line at State Street.
- a transportation or conveyance company: a steamship line.
- a course of direction;
route: the line of march down Main Street.
- a course of action, procedure, thought, policy, etc.: That newspaper follows the communist line.
- a piece of pertinent or useful information (usually fol. by on): I've got a line on a good used car.
- a series of generations of persons, animals, or plants descended from a common ancestor: a line of kings.
- a department of activity;
occupation or business: What line are you in?
- a mode of conversation, esp. one that is glib or exaggerated in order to impress or influence another person: He really handed her a line about his rich relatives.
- a straight line drawn from an observed object to the fovea of the eye.
- the outer form or proportions of a ship, building, etc.: a ship of fine lines.
- a general form, as of an event or something that is made, which may be the basis of comparison, imitation, etc.: two books written along the same lines.
- a person's lot or portion: to endure the hard lines of poverty.
- [Chiefly Brit.]a certificate of marriage.
- a circle of the terrestrial or celestial sphere: the equinoctial line.
- banner (def. 7).
- a mark made by a pencil, brush, or the like, that defines the contour of a shape, forms hatching, etc.
- the edge of a shape.
- [Television.]one scanning line.
- a telephone connection: Please hold the line.
- a wire circuit connecting two or more pieces of electric apparatus, esp. the wire or wires connecting points or stations in a telegraph or telephone system, or the system itself.
- the line, the equator.
- a stock of commercial goods of the same general class but having a range of styles, sizes, prices, or quality: the company's line of shoes.
- an assembly line.
- a limit defining one estate from another;
the outline or boundary of a piece of real estate.
- [Bridge.]a line on a score sheet that separates points scored toward game(below the line) from points scored by setting a contract, having honors, etc.(above the line).
- [Music.]any of the straight, horizontal, parallel strokes of the staff, or one placed above or below the staff.
- a defensive position or front.
- a series of fortifications: the Maginot line.
- Usually, lines. a distribution of troops, sentries, etc., for the defense of a position or for an attack: behind the enemy's lines.
- the body of personnel constituting the combatant forces of an army, as distinguished from the supply services and staff corps.
- an arrangement of troops of an army or of ships of a fleet as drawn up for battle: line of battle.
- a body or formation of troops or ships drawn up abreast (distinguished from column).
- the class of officers serving with combatant units or warships.
- the regular forces of an army or navy.
- that part of an administrative organization consisting of persons actively engaged on a given project. Cf. staff1 (def. 4).
- a thread, string, cord, rope, or the like.
- a clothesline: the wash hanging on the line.
- a cord, wire, or the like, used for measuring or as a guide.
- a pipe or hose: a steam line.
- a rope or cable used at sea.
- a small quantity of cocaine arranged in the form of a slender thread or line, as for sniffing.
- Also, ligne. a unit, &fracnumer;
inch (0.635 millimeter), for measuring the diameter of buttons.
- [Angling.]a length of nylon, silk, linen, cord, or the like, to which are attached the leader, hook, sinker, float, etc.
- either of the two front rows of opposing players lined up opposite each other on the line of scrimmage: a four-man line.
- See line of scrimmage.
- the betting odds established by bookmakers for events not covered by pari-mutuel betting, esp. sporting events, as football or basketball.
- [Ice Hockey.]the two wings and center who make up a team's offensive unit.
- [Fencing.]any of the four divisions of the portion of a fencer's body on which a touch can be scored, taken as an area of attack or defense.
- the longer and preferred flax or hemp fibers. Cf. tow2 (def. 2).
- [Fox Hunting.]the trail of scent left by a fox.
- a unit of length equivalent to &fracnumer;
inch (2.12 millimeters).
- a class or type of insurance: casualty line.
- the amount of insurance written for a particular risk.
- [Australian Slang.]a girl or woman.
- bring, come, or get into line:
- to become or cause to become straight, as in a row: The members of the marching band got into line.
- to conform or cause to conform or agree: They were persuaded to come into line with the party's policy.
- down the line:
- in all ways;
fully: It's a fine house right down the line—well-built, roomy, attractive.
- in the future.
- draw the line, to impose a restriction;
limit: They might exaggerate but would draw the line at outright lying.
- go up in one's lines, [U.S.]Theat. to forget one's part during a performance. Also,[Brit.,] go up on one's lines.
- hold the line, to maintain the status quo, esp. in order to forestall unfavorable developments: We're trying to hold the line on prices.
- in line:
- in alignment;
- in conformity or agreement.
- in control (of one's conduct): to keep one's temper in line.
- waiting one behind the other in a queue: There were eight people in line at the teller's window.
- in line with, in agreement or conformity with: The action taken was in line with her decision.
- in the line of duty, in the execution of the duties belonging to some occupation, esp. with regard to the responsibility for life and death: a policeman wounded in the line of duty.Also, in line of duty.
- lay it on the line:
- to give money;
- to give the required information;
speak directly or frankly: I'm going to stop being polite and lay it on the line.
- off line:
- occurring or functioning away from an assembly line, work process, etc.
- not in operation;
- on a line, [Baseball.](of a batted or thrown ball) through the air in an approximately straight line from the point of impact or delivery: hit on a line between third and short; thrown in on a line from the center fielder.
- on line:
- on or part of an assembly line: Production will be improved when the new welding equipment is on line.
- in or into operation: The manufacturing facilities will be on line before November.
- [Computers.]actively linked to a computer: The printer is not yet on line.
- [Chiefly New York City.]See line 1 (def. 60e).
- on the line:
- being risked or put in jeopardy;
in a vulnerable position: Our prestige and honor are on the line.
readily: paid cash on the line.
- out of line:
- not in a straight line.
- in disagreement with what is accepted or practiced.
presumptuous: That last remark was out of line.
- read between the lines, to understand the unexpressed but implied meaning of something said or written: Her letter sounded cheerful enough, but I read a certain sadness between the lines.
- toe the line or mark:
- to conform strictly to a rule, command, etc.
- to shoulder responsibilities;
do one's duty: He tried hard to toe the line on the new job.
- to take a position in a line;
range (often fol. by up): to line up before the start of a parade.
- to hit a line drive.
- to line out.
lin′a•ble, line′a•ble, adj.
- to bring into a line, or into line with others (often fol. by up): to line up troops.
- to mark with a line or lines: to line paper for writing.
- to sketch verbally or in writing;
outline (often fol. by out): We followed the plan he had lined out.
- to arrange a line along: to line a coast with colonies.
- to form a line along: Rocks lined the drive.
- to apply liner to (the eyes).
- to delineate with or as if with lines;
draw: to line the silhouette of a person's head.
- [Archaic.]to measure or test with a line.
- line out:
- [Baseball.]to be put out by hitting a line drive caught on the fly by a player of the opposing team.
- to execute or perform: He lined out a few songs upon request.
- line up, to secure;
make available: to line up support; to line up a speaker for the banquet.
Atat1 (at; unstressed ət, it),USA pronunciation prep.
- (used to indicate a point or place occupied in space);
in, on, or near: to stand at the door; at the bottom of the barrel.
- (used to indicate a location or position, as in time, on a scale, or in order): at zero; at age 65; at the end; at the lowest point.
- (used to indicate presence or location): at home; at hand.
- (used to indicate amount, degree, or rate): at great speed; at high altitudes.
- (used to indicate a direction, goal, or objective);
toward: Aim at the mark. Look at that.
- (used to indicate occupation or involvement): at work; at play.
- (used to indicate a state or condition): at ease; at peace.
- (used to indicate a cause or source): She was annoyed at his stupidity.
- (used to indicate a method or manner): He spoke at length.
- (used to indicate relative quality or value): at one's best; at cost.
- be at (someone), to be sexually aggressive toward (a person): She's pregnant again because he's at her morning, noon, and night.
- where it's at, [Informal.]the place where the most interesting or exciting things happen: Emma says that Rome is definitely where it's at now.
Hi guys, this blog post is about Buy John Lewis Chinese Blossom Duvet Cover And Pillowcase Set Online At Johnlewis.com . ( Duvet Sets John Lewis Nice Look #5). This picture is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 1240 x 1240. This blog post's file size is only 99 KB. If You desired to download It to Your PC, you have to Click here. You could too see more pictures by clicking the photo below or see more at this article: Duvet Sets John Lewis.
The Buy John Lewis Chinese Blossom Duvet Cover And Pillowcase Set Online At Johnlewis.com . ( Duvet Sets John Lewis Nice Look #5) is not segregated in the house ang yard decor that was wonderful. Decorate the yard beyond casting vegetable you realize! Yard decor also includes design a space in the centre of the park for a selection of functionality, of the bungalow yard. the designs are seen by us. Possess a bungalow in the garden wouldbe pleasant.
Several things can be carried out there, using your family, taking a split while savoring the morning air and green parks, to just relax having a stroll across the resort we are able to do. The Duvet Sets John Lewis could be made with brick or timber. It can be constructed on top of the pine or on a lawn. Generally, the pad garden features a small size.
You might choose to spread the aged furniture from your property to bungalow or a log cabin. The furniture search fresh can be made by by using a pillowcase for a loveseat or chair. Sometimes beautify log villa, you might paint furniture. Buy John Lewis Chinese Blossom Duvet Cover And Pillowcase Set Online At Johnlewis.com . ( Duvet Sets John Lewis Nice Look #5) will also offer crisp to a look that is new.
While in the former yard decor of the couch distinctive backyard is seen for motivation homemade. Raise the vacation cabin or even a household, often takes invest the topic of the nation. Maintaining the different parts of nature and taste, a wood lodge must provide serenity and peace. Many hotels wood located in the sector or hamlet countries.
Pine birch or cedar will really compliment any space, especially log or pad cabin. You'll be able to leave it in a unique figure or utilize wood stain provides opinions of the land, to maintain the standard search of timber. Whether you decide on legality or maybe more up to date look, wood is probably the very best choice when it's cottage that is sunlit.
Applying design brilliance countries will mean bringing the , inside that is surface. Adorn bungalow or the log-cabin shouldn't have an excessive amount of difficulty following a region using the mind and goal shading of the subject rests right beyond your window. As the design decorate record lodge utilizing dynamics as trials, utilizing normal wood for that terrace and furniture may match.