The image about Office Of The Vice President have 8 pictures including Amazing Office Of The Vice President #1 David Addington Working In The Outer Office Of Vice President Cheney | By The U.S. National, Vice President Mike Pence On Twitter: \, The Vice President Met This Afternoon With A Team Of Canadian Ministers And Their U.S. Counterparts In Conjunction With Prime Minister Justin Trudeau's ., OSCE Chairperson-in-Office, Swiss Foreign Minister And President ., KSPR.com, Office Of The Vice President #6 File:Barack Obama And Joe Biden In The Vice President's Office.jpg, US President Barack Obama And Vice President Joe Biden Head Toward The Oval Office Private Dining Room For Lunch June 8, 2011, Office Of The Vice President #8 Vice President Joe Biden Meets With Disability Advocates In His Ceremonial Office In The Eisenhower Executive. Following are the pictures:
The image about Office Of The Vice President was uploaded at August 12, 2018 at 1:18 pm. It is uploaded under the Office category. Office Of The Vice President is tagged with Office Of The Vice President, Office, Of, The, Vice, President..
Officeof•fice (ô′fis, of′is),USA pronunciation n.
- a room, set of rooms, or building where the business of a commercial or industrial organization or of a professional person is conducted: the main office of an insurance company; a doctor's office.
- a room assigned to a specific person or a group of persons in a commercial or industrial organization: Her office is next to mine.
- a business or professional organization: He went to work in an architect's office.
- the staff or designated part of a staff at a commercial or industrial organization: The whole office was at his wedding.
- a position of duty, trust, or authority, esp. in the government, a corporation, a society, or the like: She was elected twice to the office of president.
- employment or position as an official: to seek office.
- the duty, function, or part of a particular person or agency: to act in the office of adviser.
- (cap.) an operating agency or division of certain departments of the U.S. Government: Office of Community Services.
- (cap.) [Brit.]a major administrative unit or department of the national government: the Foreign Office.
- hint, signal, or warning;
- Often, offices. something, whether good or bad, done or said for or to another: He obtained a position through the offices of a friend.
- the prescribed order or form for a service of the church or for devotional use.
- the services so prescribed.
- Also called divine office. the prayers, readings from Scripture, and psalms that must be recited every day by all who are in major orders.
- a ceremony or rite, esp. for the dead.
- a service or task to be performed;
chore: little domestic offices.
- offices, [Chiefly Brit.]
- the parts of a house, as the kitchen, pantry, or laundry, devoted mainly to household work.
- the stables, barns, cowhouses, etc., of a farm.
- [Older Slang.]privy.
Ofof1 (uv, ov; unstressed əv or, esp. before consonants, ə),USA pronunciation prep.
- (used to indicate distance or direction from, separation, deprivation, etc.): within a mile of the church; south of Omaha; to be robbed of one's money.
- (used to indicate derivation, origin, or source): a man of good family; the plays of Shakespeare; a piece of cake.
- (used to indicate cause, motive, occasion, or reason): to die of hunger.
- (used to indicate material, component parts, substance, or contents): a dress of silk; a book of poems; a package of cheese.
- (used to indicate apposition or identity): Is that idiot of a salesman calling again?
- (used to indicate specific identity or a particular item within a category): the city of Chicago; thoughts of love.
- (used to indicate possession, connection, or association): the king of France; the property of the church.
- (used to indicate inclusion in a number, class, or whole): one of us.
- (used to indicate the objective relation, the object of the action noted by the preceding noun or the application of a verb or adjective): the ringing of bells; He writes her of home; I'm tired of working.
- (used to indicate reference or respect): There is talk of peace.
- (used to indicate qualities or attributes): an ambassador of remarkable tact.
- (used to indicate a specified time): They arrived of an evening.
- [Chiefly Northern U.S.]before the hour of;
until: twenty minutes of five.
- on the part of: It was very mean of you to laugh at me.
- in respect to: fleet of foot.
- set aside for or devoted to: a minute of prayer.
- [Archaic.]by: consumed of worms.
Thethe1 (stressed ᵺē; unstressed before a consonant ᵺə;
unstressed before a vowel ᵺē),USA pronunciation definite article.
- (used, esp. before a noun, with a specifying or particularizing effect, as opposed to the indefinite or generalizing force of the indefinite article a or an): the book you gave me; Come into the house.
- (used to mark a proper noun, natural phenomenon, ship, building, time, point of the compass, branch of endeavor, or field of study as something well-known or unique):the sun;
the past; the West.
- (used with or as part of a title): the Duke of Wellington; the Reverend John Smith.
- (used to mark a noun as indicating the best-known, most approved, most important, most satisfying, etc.): the skiing center of the U.S.; If you're going to work hard, now is the time.
- (used to mark a noun as being used generically): The dog is a quadruped.
- (used in place of a possessive pronoun, to note a part of the body or a personal belonging): He won't be able to play football until the leg mends.
- (used before adjectives that are used substantively, to note an individual, a class or number of individuals, or an abstract idea): to visit the sick; from the sublime to the ridiculous.
- (used before a modifying adjective to specify or limit its modifying effect): He took the wrong road and drove miles out of his way.
- (used to indicate one particular decade of a lifetime or of a century): the sixties; the gay nineties.
- (one of many of a class or type, as of a manufactured item, as opposed to an individual one): Did you listen to the radio last night?
- enough: He saved until he had the money for a new car. She didn't have the courage to leave.
- (used distributively, to note any one separately) for, to, or in each;
a or an: at one dollar the pound.
Vicevice1 (vīs),USA pronunciation n.
- an immoral or evil habit or practice.
- immoral conduct;
depraved or degrading behavior: a life of vice.
- sexual immorality, esp. prostitution.
- a particular form of depravity.
- a fault, defect, or shortcoming: a minor vice in his literary style.
- a physical defect, flaw, or infirmity: a constitutional vice.
- a bad habit, as in a horse.
- (cap.) a character in the English morality plays, a personification of general vice or of a particular vice, serving as the buffoon.
Presidentpres•i•dent (prez′i dənt),USA pronunciation n.
- (often cap.) the highest executive officer of a modern republic, as the Chief Executive of the United States.
- an officer appointed or elected to preside over an organized body of persons.
- the chief officer of a college, university, society, corporation, etc.
- a person who presides.
One of the modern style but also toilet sink style that is odd is just a leaf- fashioned sink. When displayed sidebyside, this model appears quite wonderful. Dual leaf leaves virtually resemble grapes that folded beautifully on your own bathroom stand.
This really is likely only a sink for that room if you have a visitor bathroom that needs a far more feminine feel. With so many unique types as you are able to choose, there should be function that suits you when making a decision. But again, nobody suggests that prosperous bathroom remodeling will undoubtedly be a simple process.
If you like blooms you can and should prefer a Office Of The Vice President that is uneven. This design resembles a white attractive bowl that is beautiful with plants adoring the bowl's very best aspect. It's installed easily beneath the table and seems incredibly stunning.