Parkpark (pärk),USA pronunciation n.
- an area of land, usually in a largely natural state, for the enjoyment of the public, having facilities for rest and recreation, often owned, set apart, and managed by a city, state, or nation.
- an enclosed area or a stadium used for sports: a baseball park.
- a considerable extent of land forming the grounds of a country house.
- a tract of land reserved for wild animals;
- [Western U.S.]a broad valley in a mountainous region.
- a space where vehicles, esp. automobiles, may be assembled or stationed.
- See amusement park.
- See theme park.
- any area set aside for public recreation.
- the space occupied by the assembled guns, tanks, or vehicles of a military unit.
- the assemblage so formed.
- (formerly) the ammunition trains and reserve artillery of an army.
- a setting in an automatic transmission in which the transmission is in neutral and the brake is engaged.
- to place or leave (a vehicle) in a certain place for a period of time.
- to put, leave, or settle: Park your coat on the chair. Park yourself over there for a moment.
- to assemble (equipment or supplies) in a military park.
- to enclose in or as in a park.
- to invest (funds) in a stock, bond, etc., considered to be a safe investment with little chance of depreciation, as during a recession or an unstable economic period, or until one finds a more profitable investment.
- to place (a satellite) in orbit.
- to park a car, bicycle, etc.
- to engage in kissing and caressing in a parked car.
Mapmap (map),USA pronunciation n., v., mapped, map•ping.
- a representation, usually on a flat surface, as of the features of an area of the earth or a portion of the heavens, showing them in their respective forms, sizes, and relationships according to some convention of representation: a map of Canada.
- a maplike delineation, representation, or reflection of anything: The old man's face is a map of time.
- [Math.]function (def. 4a).
- the face: Wipe that smile off that ugly map of yours.
- See genetic map.
- off the map, out of existence;
into oblivion: Whole cities were wiped off the map.
- put on the map, to bring into the public eye;
make known, famous, or prominent: The discovery of gold put our town on the map.
- to represent or delineate on or as if on a map.
- to sketch or plan (often fol. by out): to map out a new career.
Howdy guys, this photo is about Park Map (exceptional Elk Neck State Park Cabins #3). This blog post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 866 x 953. It's file size is only 119 KB. If You desired to download It to Your computer, you should Click here. You also also download more photos by clicking the following image or see more at this article: Elk Neck State Park Cabins.
Building the living room such that it seems quite vital that you pay attention and relaxed. The warm Park Map (exceptional Elk Neck State Park Cabins #3) can make pals, the attendees, or relatives who arrive at trip to feel at home. Along with the great perception that one could, wouldn't be pleasant in case you could spend time talking together within this area? Preparing interiordesign livingroom you can start by selecting a couch that is proper models.
Selection of loving you and a proper chair, will support the look of a living room. Design that is fit would you select should correspond together with the concept moved from the house itself. In case a contemporary living-room full of chairs contemporary and minimalist, Elk Neck State Park Cabins might appear unusual. Modern impression would be stronger extended if you select a chair that's designs and facts that are common that are other.
There are numerous possibilities of supplies that one may pick. Beginning one-piece of lumber to steel or lumber framework protected with foam and fabric multi faceted. If put in the space modern classic-style, wood can strengthen the impression. Nonetheless, a comfortable natural environment can be added by program of wood in a smart contemporary place.