Shopshop (shop),USA pronunciation n., v., shopped, shop•ping, interj.
- a retail store, esp. a small one.
- a small store or department in a large store selling a specific or select type of goods: the ski shop at Smith's.
- the workshop of a craftsperson or artisan.
- the workshop of a person who works in a manual trade;
place for doing specific, skilled manual work: a carpenter's shop.
- any factory, office, or business: Our ad agency is a well-run shop.
- a course of instruction in a trade, as carpentry, printing, etc., consisting chiefly of training in the use of its tools and materials.
- a classroom in which such a course is given.
- one's trade, profession, or business as a subject of conversation or preoccupation.
- set up shop, to go into business;
begin business operations: to set up shop as a taxidermist.
- shut up shop:
- to close a business temporarily, as at the end of the day.
- to suspend business operations permanently: They couldn't make a go of it and had to shut up shop.
- talk shop, to discuss one's trade, profession, or business: After dinner we all sat around the table and talked shop.
- to visit shops and stores for purchasing or examining goods.
- to seek or examine goods, property, etc., offered for sale: Retail merchants often stock their stores by shopping in New York.
- to seek a bargain, investment, service, etc. (usually fol. by for): I'm shopping for a safe investment that pays good interest.
- to seek or examine goods, property, etc., offered for sale in or by: She's shopping the shoe stores this afternoon.
- [Chiefly Brit. Informal.]
- to put into prison;
- to behave treacherously toward;
- to try to sell (merchandise or a project) in an attempt to obtain an order or contract.
- (used in a store, shop, etc., in calling an employee to wait on a customer.)
Hi folks, this picture is about Utah's Trophy Shop ( Engraved Desk Clocks #2). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 535 x 620. It's file size is just 39 KB. Wether You decided to save This image to Your PC, you can Click here. You may also see more photos by clicking the following picture or read more at this article: Engraved Desk Clocks.
Your house typically has its identity. Likewise together with the cottage are observed in britain. Don't wish to change the building's framework is too much, Engraved Desk Clocks designs contend with classic cottage.
The bungalow was built-in the 18th-century and it is now past renovation's stage. Rather than looking to mimic the style of the cottage, Alex Saint made a decision to construct one more kitchen layout that will lessen the architectural change of the whole villa and protect the character of the property.
Never requested an effect, lovely! So that you can maintain a building's character, Kitchen's developer Alex Saint Structure incorporating a kitchen layout independent of the main building. The result? Stunning! Yes, Chelshire was located in by a bungalow, great britain will be the building in question.