Viewview (vyo̅o̅),USA pronunciation n.
- an instance of seeing or beholding;
- range of sight or vision: Several running deer came into the view of the hunters.
- a sight or prospect of a landscape, the sea, etc.: His apartment affords a view of the park.
- a picture or photograph of something: The postcard bears a view of Vesuvius.
- a particular manner of looking at something: From a practical view, the situation presents several problems.
- contemplation or consideration of a matter with reference to action: a project in view.
- aim, intention, or purpose.
expectation: the view for the future.
- a sight afforded of something from a position stated or qualified: a bird's-eye view.
- a general account or description of a subject.
- a conception of a thing;
theory: His view was not supported by the facts.
- a survey;
inspection: a view of Restoration comedy.
- in view:
- within range of vision.
- under consideration.
- as an end sought: She went over the material with the scholarship examination in view.
- in view of, in consideration of;
on account of: In view of the circumstances, it seems best to wait until tomorrow.
- on view, in a place for public inspection;
on exhibition: The latest models of automobiles are now on view.
- with a view to:
- with the aim or intention of.
- with the expectation or hope of: They saved their money with a view to being able to buy a house someday.
- to see;
watch: to view a movie.
- to look at;
inspect: to view the construction of a road.
- to contemplate mentally;
consider: to view the repercussions of a decision.
- to regard in a particular light or as specified: She views every minor setback as a disaster.
- [Fox Hunting.]to sight (a fox).
Ofof1 (uv, ov; unstressed əv or, esp. before consonants, ə),USA pronunciation prep.
- (used to indicate distance or direction from, separation, deprivation, etc.): within a mile of the church; south of Omaha; to be robbed of one's money.
- (used to indicate derivation, origin, or source): a man of good family; the plays of Shakespeare; a piece of cake.
- (used to indicate cause, motive, occasion, or reason): to die of hunger.
- (used to indicate material, component parts, substance, or contents): a dress of silk; a book of poems; a package of cheese.
- (used to indicate apposition or identity): Is that idiot of a salesman calling again?
- (used to indicate specific identity or a particular item within a category): the city of Chicago; thoughts of love.
- (used to indicate possession, connection, or association): the king of France; the property of the church.
- (used to indicate inclusion in a number, class, or whole): one of us.
- (used to indicate the objective relation, the object of the action noted by the preceding noun or the application of a verb or adjective): the ringing of bells; He writes her of home; I'm tired of working.
- (used to indicate reference or respect): There is talk of peace.
- (used to indicate qualities or attributes): an ambassador of remarkable tact.
- (used to indicate a specified time): They arrived of an evening.
- [Chiefly Northern U.S.]before the hour of;
until: twenty minutes of five.
- on the part of: It was very mean of you to laugh at me.
- in respect to: fleet of foot.
- set aside for or devoted to: a minute of prayer.
- [Archaic.]by: consumed of worms.
Traptrap1 (trap),USA pronunciation n., v., trapped, trap•ping.
- a contrivance used for catching game or other animals, as a mechanical device that springs shut suddenly.
- any device, stratagem, trick, or the like for catching a person unawares.
- any of various devices for removing undesirable substances from a moving fluid, vapor, etc., as water from steam or cinders from coal gas.
- Also called air trap. an arrangement in a pipe, as a double curve or aU-shaped section, in which liquid remains and forms a seal for preventing the passage or escape of air or of gases through the pipe from behind or below.
- traps, the percussion instruments of a jazz or dance band.
- [Trapshooting, Skeet.]a device for hurling clay pigeons into the air.
- the piece of wood, shaped somewhat like a shoe hollowed at the heel, and moving on a pivot, used in playing the game of trapball.
- the game of trapball.
- See trap door.
- [Sports.]an act or instance of trapping a ball.
- Also called mousetrap, trap play.[Football.]a play in which a defensive player, usually a guard or tackle, is allowed by the team on offense to cross the line of scrimmage into the backfield and is then blocked out from the side, thereby letting the ball-carrier run through the opening in the line.
- [Slang.]mouth: Keep your trap shut.
- [Chiefly Brit.]a carriage, esp. a light, two-wheeled one.
- to catch in a trap;
ensnare: to trap foxes.
- to catch by stratagem, artifice, or trickery.
- to furnish or set with traps.
- to provide (a drain or the like) with a trap.
- to stop and hold by a trap, as air in a pipe.
- [Sports.]to catch (a ball) as it rises after having just hit the ground.
- [Football.]to execute a trap against (a defensive player).
trap ′like′, adj.
- to set traps for game: He was busy trapping.
- to engage in the business of trapping animals for their furs.
- [Trapshooting, Skeet.]to work the trap.
Tubtub (tub),USA pronunciation n., v., tubbed, tub•bing.
- a bathtub.
- a broad, round, open, wooden container, usually made of staves held together by hoops and fitted around a flat bottom.
- any of various containers resembling or suggesting a tub: a tub for washing clothes.
- the amount a tub will hold.
- a short and fat person.
- an old, slow, or clumsy vessel.
- a bath in a bathtub.
- an ore car;
- a two-seat aircraft, esp. a trainer.
- to place or keep in a tub.
- [Brit. Informal.]to bathe in a bathtub.
- [Brit. Informal.]to bathe oneself in a bathtub.
- to undergo washing, esp. without damage, as a fabric: This cotton print tubs well.
Howdy folks, this image is about View Of Trap Directly Underneath Tub ( Bathtub Trap Pictures Gallery #7). This post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 1471 x 884. It's file size is just 152 KB. Wether You want to save This picture to Your computer, you have to Click here. You also also download more attachments by clicking the picture below or read more at here: Bathtub Trap.
View Of Trap Directly Underneath Tub ( Bathtub Trap Pictures Gallery #7) design like no death, several notion of kitchen. Especially for fresh individuals who are now living in metropolitan surroundings, the present day idea not simply produce your kitchen seem appealing but in addition makes much easier meal that is cooking. The primary appointments of strategy home is furnished cooking class. If the conventional home can not be separated from the furnace, the current design is very much attached with high-tech furnishings. Several we suggest, amongst rice cooker, gas-stove, refrigerator, oven, mixer, others, dispensers, mixers.
Instead, View Of Trap Directly Underneath Tub ( Bathtub Trap Pictures Gallery #7) serves like a presentation. All food ready collected here first, and sent to the stand. Home clean can be commonly used to cook simple dinners, including fried eggs bread, boil the noodles, and juicing. There are occasions once the room can also be termed the kitchen is created into the dining room.
Such that it produces the setting of the cooking action that much more fulfilling, structuring all of this gear may be established. Next is really a distinct part of the kitchen clean and dirty kitchen. Though it is called a filthy home, place hygiene remains the main. The word major arise because in this section is a food processing cleanup furniture at once fresh. Therefore the area is more likely to break apart.