Floorfloor (flôr, flōr),USA pronunciation n.
- that part of a room, hallway, or the like, that forms its lower enclosing surface and upon which one walks.
- a continuous, supporting surface extending horizontally throughout a building, having a number of rooms, apartments, or the like, and constituting one level or stage in the structure;
- a level, supporting surface in any structure: the elevator floor.
- one of two or more layers of material composing a floor: rough floor; finish floor.
- a platform or prepared level area for a particular use: a threshing floor.
- the bottom of any more or less hollow place: the floor of a tunnel.
- a more or less flat extent of surface: the floor of the ocean.
- the part of a legislative chamber, meeting room, etc., where the members sit, and from which they speak.
- the right of one member to speak from such a place in preference to other members: The senator from Alaska has the floor.
- the area of a floor, as in a factory or retail store, where items are actually made or sold, as opposed to offices, supply areas, etc.: There are only two salesclerks on the floor.
- the main part of a stock or commodity exchange or the like, as distinguished from the galleries, platform, etc.
- the bottom, base, or minimum charged, demanded, or paid: The government avoided establishing a price or wage floor.
- an underlying stratum, as of ore, usually flat.
- the bottom of a hull.
- any of a number of deep, transverse framing members at the bottom of a steel or iron hull, generally interrupted by and joined to any vertical keel or keelsons.
- the lowermost member of a frame in a wooden vessel.
- mop or wipe the floor with, [Informal.]to overwhelm completely;
defeat: He expected to mop the floor with his opponents.
- take the floor, to arise to address a meeting.
- to cover or furnish with a floor.
- to bring down to the floor or ground;
knock down: He floored his opponent with one blow.
- to overwhelm;
- to confound or puzzle;
nonplus: I was floored by the problem.
- Also, floorboard. to push (a foot-operated accelerator pedal) all the way down to the floor of a vehicle, for maximum speed or power.
MatsMATS (mats),USA pronunciation n.
- Military Air Transport Service.
Hi there, this picture is about WeatherTech FloorLiner DigitalFit Floor Mats . (ordinary Car Mats Today Photo #2). This image is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 1380 x 1035. This picture's file size is only 178 KB. Wether You decided to download It to Your PC, you should Click here. You might also see more photos by clicking the following picture or read more at here: Car Mats Today.
The house usually has its own figure. Furthermore using the bungalow are located in the united kingdom. Do not desire to change the building's composition is a lot of, Car Mats Today patterns and standard cottage compete.
The cottage was built-in the 18th century and is now past the stage of reconstruction. As opposed to looking to mimic the type of the bungalow, Alex Saint made a decision to create yet another home style which will decrease the structural change of the entire hotel and protect the smoothness of the house.
Never expected lovely, an outcome! To be able to maintain a building's figure, Kitchen's custom Alex St Structure incorporating a kitchen design apart from the main building. The end result? Lovely! Yes, a bungalow located in Chelshire, the UK is the building under consideration.